Thursday, November 13, 2008

OMG what was I thinking?????

I got my glasses. Ha, ha!!! The sun glasses are GREAT! You don't even know you are wearing anything. They are titanium, pinky-purple cool thin frames with polarized gray lenses. And the lenses WOW they really can make coke bottles lighter and less visible now. How cool is that!!!!! For some of us, really, really great!!!!! Now everybody can't tell how bad our eyeballs really are.

My regular day time glasses are FUNKY or as the lady told me "FUN". Yeah they are fun alright. They are plastic, a little heavier than the titanium ones but very krazy, off the wall Karen. Funky, groovy, Lucy in the Skies, type funny 60s type secretary glasses. I can't tell if they remind me of an old timey secretary/school marm scolding the men she works for because they didn't use proper grammar (and yes I WAS a secretary!!!) or more like Lucy on one of her normal nutty days with Ethel. I LIKE them but they take a little getting used to, not only because of the new frames, the shape and color but the prescription where I can actually SEE things and READ things. They seem very strong but not really because that's the way I should have been seeing all this time. Who knew!!!! So now I must take pics of me with my new looks so you can critique or laugh or just do BOTH which is what I do each time I put them on!!!! Ha, ha!!! Funny but very cool.


Tonight I am going with friends and their daughters to a "Green Event for the Girl Scouts" in Baltimore. Why you say?? Because one of the guests of honor is none other than the "ACE OF CAKES HIMSELF", yes the owner of Charm City Cakes in Baltimore, the famous DUFF!!!! I expect to get my picture taken with him (and the Girl Scouts too of course) while there. I will post once I have something to upload. It will be a long, wet drive home unfortunately as it's really nasty out there now.

Stay tuned for more in the life of Karen. She's just full of surprises!!!! And lots of other stuff too..........


Cya,
KTTTT

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Can't wait to see them!

Jana said...

So where is this pic of you in the new specs?????