Monday, November 10, 2008

Ok so I admit

that I haven't posted lately and really haven't done much scrappin since OC. Well not much of anything actually but have been reading others blogs, working, running errands, etc. I am taking a class at my LSS this coming Saturday with a CI person so it should be fun. Something to look forward to this Saturday.


I still have to take pics of the three projects that I actually finished at the OC Scrap and still have to post. Will try and do that later this week. We'll see.....


Got to run but wanted to post something in November!!! LOL!!!

16 days til I fly to FLA for Turkey Day!!!! Yeah!!!!


Cya,
KTTTT

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

I've missed your posting something - maybe a recap of the Who concert (that must have been great indeed). I am happy to see you are getting excited about Thanksgiving and your upcoming trip.

So, we still on for this Saturday?

Jana said...

Gobble, gobble you little turkey. Can't wait to see your creations. I am getting excited about Turkey Day too. But I am not going anywhere. You jet-setter you.