Friday, February 6, 2009

New Revelation....


Karlee & Kaycee at their big brother's wedding in Sept 2007


So over the last few months I have learned again what is important. There are many reasons why I had forgotten this but 2008 was a year of firsts and new beginnings for me. It was good no matter how it happened. I got a new job (which I just celebrated my first year anniversary for this week); I had my very first manicure and pedicure (wow so old to have my first ones; I never knew what I was missing!!); decision to take care of me was panning out and I was happier (most days) with myself than I had been in quite some time; went on scrapbooking trips with adopted family members more than once for the year and actually got projects DONE (something that normally doesn't happen); and most importantly I remembered what Christmas should be like when you remember the reason for the season and spend it with family. I have been including pics of my side of my family in Florida. But I am now lucky enough to begin getting pics of my family on my other side -- the in-law side. My nieces and nephews are growing by leaps and bounds. Do you realize that my "kids" range from 30 to 5. Wow that's a pretty large swing. So here goes Sean is 30, Scott is 28 1/2, Kristen is almost 26, Kaycee is 24, Karlee is almost 22, Mike is almost 20, CJ is 16 1/2, Meg is 11 1/2, and Jessica just turned 5 on Christmas Day. Wow! How lucky am I? I'd say pretty damn lucky! So I'm gonna include some more pictures here for you to see for yourselves how lucky I am to have such a wonderful family. This doesn't include my brothers & sisters in law, sisters and brothers-in-law, and my Mom & Dad and all my Aunts and Uncles either.



The bestest part of all this realization is that I know have PICTURES of real people to put in my books. Not just books with empty pages but pictures too. I'm going to OC again in March and I can really scrap like all the other tables that have many photos to include. This is something else new to me. I haven't had real pictures to include in so long I may not remember how to do it. Ha, ha. I can't wait. I'm doing a Christmas Holiday Album with all the Florida family and ME. I will post those when it's done after my trip. So get ready for a real treat. It's been a trying last few months but it's looking up in 2009. It's gonna be mighty-fine in 09.



Karlee - isn't she cute????




Kaycee, Sean, Scott & Karlee chillin out at the cottage!!!!














Look at these cute sisters, Karlee & Kaycee.


Meg & JJ - silly sisters!!!!









Back row: Me, Greg (one of my BILs). Kevin, my brother, Beth (one of my SILs)

Front row: Courtney Jean (CJ), Mike, Kristen (Kris)










Miss Kris.....................................and her "little" brother Mike








Miss CJ again (she was being bad as usual)


That's part of MY FAMILY!!!!


Hugs to ya,

KTTTT.....

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Such a cute family - I love the photos and you know Jana will be over here all the time if there are pics to be seen (so I am told).

I'm so pleased to know you are taking care of yourself. ATTA GIRL!!!!!

Jana said...

Such a very lovely family. You really are blessed.