Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Latest Project


I have a friend who has been battling breast cancer and winning. She is my Warrior Woman. So to keep her spirits up, I have been creating and sending little projects to her during her chemo and radiation treatments. The last package contained an altered bra which I scraplifted from the internet. I liked the idea so much that I lifted it for a good cause! Carolyn has taken the project to the cancer ward and they thought it would be a great reminder for monthly breast exams. See what you think.


I also sent the card also found on the internet from some very talented folks. The leopard theme is an inside joke! It just seemed to fit!




2 comments:

Jana said...

The bra is so cool. Very thoughtful of you to send to your friend. And I love that card. Gonna steal that idea.

Rosemary said...

I knew of this but I love seeing you put it on your blog. You go, girl!

Blogging is fun!