Tuesday, September 30, 2008

No New Eyeball News - sniff!!!!!!

OK so I went to TLC today for the latest exam. I spent all total of about 5 seconds per eye watching a blue slit of light go around in a circle motion. The did this twice per eye. Very psychedelic like the 60s and 70s but without any assistance!!! Ha, ha!!! Seriously, you had to sit with your head still watching the light without blinking or moving so that it would do another measurement of your eyeball. But since it's a technician that does the exam, no news until the doctor reads his email, reviews it and then determines what the next step will be and when. So I'm without any new info for a couple of days. Disappointing as I was hoping to have scheduled a date today. But will wait to hear from the TLC Doc in Frederick -- hopefully soon. Otherwise, I will be calling him to get news myself.



More to come later. I'm digging up pics of other projects to post. Will do so later.



Be good!

KTTTTTTT

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

I'm sorry you haven't gotten any news on this, I know you are eager to get something done. Personally, you are a braver girl than I am, I'm crossing my fingers for you too...