Sunday, September 28, 2008

RO & I Played ALL DAY







Well yesterday Rosemary & I went to the Stamping Extravaganza in Westminster. Boy did we have a GREAT time! Did we spend money??? Nawwwww, we subsidized the declining economy!!!! We got stamps on wooden blocks, clear unmounted stamps, other unmounted stamps, paints, pens, stencils, ribbons, spools.... You name it I think we came home with it. Of course our trip started out at the local Starbucks for a pick me up. Then on to see what other trouble we could find. Find it we did but it was a blast. Then we met David had kept on going with dinner out at our local pizza place. It was a fun day!!!! Now we are recouperating and resting for the next big day. And we took Flat Connie so she got to visit and eat dinner with us too. Another fun day together with my buddy RO!!!! Thank you. You made my week!!!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

We did have a lovely excursion didn't we? I needed it too. The pics came out really well! I can't wait to break out all my cute stuff (I organized it late Saturday and was eyeing it on Sunday).

I also hope that we did our small bit to perk up the economy; we certainly did try our very best is all I have to say.

Thanks for coming out to play!

Jana said...

Sounds like a fabulous day. You need to move South. If you were closer, we could play like this too. Meggie says "Hi".