Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Behind the Eight Ball Again

so Saturday my destiny was to finish two books for my nieces for Christmas. But I really didn't wanna sit and scrap all day. However, after talking to Rosemary and being told I had to get my "mojo back" I listened and not only finished the two books but also finished the Thanksgiving Book I was doing for my parents too AND started my exact copy of the same Thanksgiving Book too. Yeah imagine that -- got my mojo and more!!! Thanks, Ro!!! It's your fault and I thank you for the motivation because I didn't have anything going into it.

I haven't taken the pics yet and will do that before the week is out and try and post. But these were two little CM books for my girls who are taking a surprise trip after Christmas to see the Mouse. They only know they are flying into Lauderdale to see their grandparents and aunts and uncles but don't know about the Mouse yet. So I made them the tags that were posted earlier so that they can get their autographs and now they have books to put the tags into once signed. Not super detailed but used up some of my CM supplies just for this cute little project.

Then moving to the Thanksgiving Book, I had these done from kits from Cheryl Mezzetti too. They are cute little accordian books with tags. So I included pictures and journaling (no Ro I just typed to paste in but did write a little bit in my own handwriting too!!) on the tags and pages. They actually turned out really cute and I know my parents will LOVE their specially made book. I, of course, LOVE mine too because I don't usually have my own to save. But I'm starting to duplicate so that I can savor the moment too in pics.

The next project will be putting the Family Christmas Book together after taking all those pics on Christmas Day. I can't wait.

More to post later. Take care to my loyal readers. You two know who you are!!! LOL!!

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GIRL MEGAN. WOW, seems like I just met you! Oh, I did didn't I. Ha, ha!!! Have a great birthday!

Hugs to ya,
KTTTT

2 comments:

Jana said...

Send me some of that mojo. I have been seriously lacking of late. I am so happy for you. You go girl.

Rosemary said...

I'm so glad I could bitch you back to your mojo - ask my husband, he can vouch for my ability to do that! Now I have to go and work on Jana!!!!