Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pics of Mouse & Thanks Projects

As promised here are the pics of the Mouse autograph books (two are same) and the Thanks book from Thanksgiving that are Christmas presents for my family. I think they came out pretty good myself. I really like the Thanks book as it has many hidden tags and journaling to remember the gathering. I know my Mom & Dad will love theirs as much as I love my copy. My nieces are going to flip when they learn they are visiting the Mouse after Christmas. They can get autographs on the tags (in earlier post) and put the tags and pictures in their books. Yeah, my presents are almost done!!!!













Opening page and then on to some of the pages for tags and pictures for the girls.




























Just a sampling because I keep adding pics and wiping them out. I've been at this for two hours now and I'm giving up. Some day I will figure out how to do with without the white space. Sorry!Very frustrating!!!!















This last page is done from the paint swatches from Home Depot/Lowes. I peeled them off the cards and ran them thru the Xyron. This book was done with my CM supplies and is a quick type easy book just so the girls would have special ones to use for this surprise trip.

Now moving on to the Thanks Book - my favorite.





















This is the accordian book with tags and hidden journaling.
















There is actually journaling on the back of each tag (that is if it doesn't have two pictures on a tag). There is also my handwriting (yep, I did do it Rosemary!).






















































Enjoy!

KTTTT

3 comments:

Casii said...

Hey Karen! Casii waving Hello!

I had a feeling I'd see some fun Disney over here. :) The Thanksgiving accordian album is wonderful!

Rosemary said...

Karen - these came out so well. What's wrong with some white space? It is a palette cleanser for the eyes (see watching all those cooking shows is rubbing off on me). I think you did a marvelous job (as always) - love all the photos AND...the Thanksgiving book looks grand. Aren't you glad you finished it to enjoy? Gonna miss you, chickybabe.

Jana said...

I love those autograph books. Too cute. That Thanks book is really nice. I love all the pics you fit in there. And congrats for using your own handwriting.