Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ok so I'm supposed to be working.............


















but I really don't feel like it so I'm gonna post some other projects that I've made recently. The LOVE book was for my friend's wedding in May. She waited and waited for her fiance to get his visa and come over from England so that they could get married. It happened and she got married over Mother's Day Weekend in the Conservatory in Pittsburgh. It was a gorgeous setting inside and beautiful sunny day outside. Meredith and Phill are now husband and wife and started their joined life together on May 10th, 2008. The book was a little something I did from the heart to share with them after driving up there to be a part of their special day! I don't normally like to do "LOVE" anything. It's an inside joke but this really turned out GREAT! And I used Rosemary's stunning gold papers that she had in her stash at the crop. So I couldn't have done it without her!!! Enjoy the pics! Now as my boss would say, "Get back to work!!!" LOL!!!





3 comments:

Rosemary said...

I loved this book when you started it and I love it now.

Jana said...

This book is gorgeous. Perfect for the newly weds. They are very lucky.

Rosemary said...

Blogging beats work all the time.