Sunday, October 12, 2008

Haunted Castle - How COOOOL is this








So yesterday I packed up my supplies and went over the three mountains (or is it only two - hmmm I don't know) to Hagerstown to the Scrapmania Store for Lynn's Haunted House Class. I knew because it was Lynn's to expect the unexpected and you would LOVE it no matter what. Well as always, Lynn lived up to her reputation. You see she's quite the clever, crafty one. A very good designer in her own right. Of course, she wouldn't agree but she would be wrong!!! The Haunted House is made with the Creative Imaginations Castle Book. Since they now have this really cool die that cuts the pages for them (from Ellison I believe) then it made it all very easy to complete. Lynn cut out everything before hand. Yep, she's very, very good that way. If she hadn't, she would have had about 13 people still there over night finishing our books. Ha, ha! But the end result was worth the wait. Boy is it cute. I will have to post the pics so you can see. Rosemary and Celena are going to love that I did get the kits for them. I have to go back and get them next weekend but they are coming. It seems that wasn't an original idea as poor Lynn now has four more kits she must make up. But Rosemary and Celena have an example to use when creating their monsterpiece!!!! Enjoy!!! KTTTTT

2 comments:

Jana said...

This album is so freaking cute. I am going to re-do my Princess Castle and make a Monster Mansion. I LOVE IT.

Anonymous said...

this is sooooo cute! great work!

-sarah