Sunday, October 5, 2008

Layout of My Niece






This is one of my layouts of Meg, my niece, that was up at the store when I was on their design team. The store is no longer around so I get to look at it whenever I want now that it's back home. My sister sent me the pics that Meg had taken in one of those booths in the mall -- you know like we all have done. I printed them multiple times in multiple sizes and set off to do the many faces of Meg layout. But since I had already used that title in her Christmas Book I wanted to do something with a catch. Nancy actually came up with the title and it just fit! So here is the "April Showers Bring Meg Flowers" layout. I hope you like it. Jana - you can do one of your Meg too. It would be just as cool. Take care! KTTTTT
P.S. Meg is a black belt. She was the youngest person to achieve that honor. So no one would mess with her. I'm proud to say she's MY NIECE and then hopefully if I ever need her, she'll show me some moves!!! Ha, ha.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

I never got up to "that" store to see this, so this is a real treat. I love it.

BTW, I wouldn't mess with her - although she looks like a sweet girl. Tough but tender!

Jana said...

Oh! I LOVE this. I will HAVE to do one just like it for my Meg. Thanks for sharing it.

Good job on the suck up to Meg. Stay on her good side. It's always a good idea to have the brawn on your side.